New Moon Wishes! What to Wish for when the New Moon moves thru the Signs!
I wanted to let everyone know the set of rules for the New Moon wishes!
- You will need to write down you New Moon wishes (your list) eight hours following the exact time of the New Moon, when your able!
2. This really is an absolute must: Write you New Moon wishes by hand each month! (gives it more power)!
3. Keep your wishes to only 10 on any power day!
4. Make sure to write more than one wish!
5. Absolutely date this & keep it in front of you to view each day/night!
6. You need to trust in you…when you are writing down your wishes, make sure they make you feel harmonious while writing them down on the New Moon!
7. Also note: You need to know the Universe does want to make you happy! You need to trust the process! If a wish does not come into play immediately, no worries! Keep repeating the wish, or, do be mindful to see what unexpected benefit comes in its place! I always visualize the end I’m wanting to make manifest! Feel it, smell it, make it colorful!
8. Also, you should not make wishes for other folks, it will not work!
9. Shift YOUR approach when wishing to influence other people!
10. Make sure when there is an Aries New Moon, to combine the power of a visual Treasure Map during a New Moon in Aries each year!
11. Also, during your Granddaddy power period, MAKE your wishes... don’t forget, as it is a Super potent level! (if you are in a Granddaddy period..ie... your birthday & it's a new moon)
12. Also, include a wish on your Granddaddy power period list to release any intense anxiety that may arise during the following month!
13. Trust-believe in your dreams! Open the way to trust where you are being led to experience your own inner happiness!
14. It's “GOOD” to repeat your wishes until they begin coming true!
15. When you have a problem area in your life, do make more than one wish in this area!
16. Move with the energy as it emerges!
17. Keep yourself from getting “stuck” in old, habitual response patterns!
18. Again, when you are writing down your wishes, make sure they are in harmony with you…do they make you feel harmonious in the way you are wording them? Trust your inner self!
19. Note: If you do not feel comfy with a wish you write down…but it seems to make sense logically…do not write that wish…you need to feel the energy on an emotional level…not a logical level!
20. In order for your wishes to come true, keep them separate from one another…otherwise they will not come true!
Also, do Note: Your wishes can be made up to forty-eight hours after the exact time of the New Moon! BUT...the most potent time is in the first eight hours!
I am giving this New Moon time in Eastern Standard time, (no allowances for daylight saving time) so you will need to adjust for your time zone! New Moon in Libra September 30th, 2016, at 07:13 pm. This post is based on Jan Spiller’s book, ‘New Moon Astrology’, Highly Recommended!
What to Wish for When there is a New Moon in the Signs! Things Related to:
Aries New Moon Wishes:
- New Beginnings
- Disengaging Self-absorption
TAURUS New Moon Wishes:
Gemini New Moon Wishes:
- Communication skills
- Social ease
- Positive daily interactions
- Calming mental anxiety
Cancer New Moon Wishes:
- Intimacy/caring skills
Leo New Moon Wishes:
- Love and romance
- Celebration & play/fun
- Tempering arrogance
Virgo New Moon Wishes:
- Efficient organizing
- Clear discrimination
Libra New Moon Wishes:
- Negotiation skills
- Healing codependency
Scorpio New Moon Wishes:
- Crisis skills
- Sex/soul mates
- Financial partnerships
- Avoiding power struggles
Sagittarius New Moon Wishes:
- Quest for Truth
- Peace of mind
- Legal issues
- Finding solutions
- Overcoming excess
Capricorn New Moon Wishes:
- Future security
- Reaching goals
- Management skills
- Management skills
- Authority figures
- Releasing controlling tendencies
Aquarius New Moon Wishes:
- Inventive solutions
- Seeing the future
- Humanitarian attitudes
- Avoiding excessive detachment
Pisces New Moon Wishes:
- Inner happiness
- Psychic sensitivity
- Spiritual healing
- Releasing helplessness
This post is based on Jan Spiller’s book, ‘New Moon Astrology’, Highly Recommended!
If you are interested in a consultation from Bree please see Bree's services
Warm wishes, Bree